top of page
Why Wonder Academy?
At Wonder Academy we pride ourselves on raising the standard and creating a one of kind experience for families like you, through our 5 distinct differences. These include:
1. All inclusive enrichment experiences for your child through our Wonder Week Curriculum Monday through Friday.
This means that students have access to a wide range of educational and extracurricular activities within the academy, fostering holistic development. Whether it's STEM programs, arts and culture, sports, or other areas of interest, students can explore their passions and interests in a supportive and enriching environment.
2. A "Wonder Network" of resources for you and your family to enjoy valuable connections throughout the community.
Wonder Academy offers a unique network and community for its students and families. These connections go beyond the classroom, providing your entire family with opportunities to interact and benefit from in network community connections and local community discounts. This network helps families like you make valuable community relationships.
3. Customized Parent Involvement and Education Programs designed to educate families like you in topic areas you need the most.
In addition to focusing on student education, Wonder Academy recognizes the importance of involving parents and families in the educational process, along with the importance of educating families like you on parenting topics you need. These programs empower our parents to actively participate in their child's education and your own intentional development.
4. Quarterly community service projects to teach your Wonder Student the importance of giving back and creating convienence for busy families to make a difference together.
Community service projects instill a sense of social responsibility and empathy in students. They learn that they can make a positive impact on the world and that it's essential to help those in need. These values are crucial for developing well-rounded, compassionate individuals and we want our families to be able to experience these opportunities together.
5. Bi-annual shows to showcase your child’s talents, new knowledge, and interests.
Bi-annual shows provide a platform for students to showcase their talents, new knowledge, and interests. This celebration of their achievements and growth is important for boosting self-esteem and confidence. It reinforces the idea that hard work and dedication lead to accomplishments worth celebrating.
bottom of page